The story of Lilly's heart.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Napoli's

Friday night was awesome! We had around 150 people there and raised enough money to pay off 2 of Lilly's current doctor bills! We had karaoke and great service. I know some tables had to wait a little while to get a menu and a drink, but hey, they have only been open 3.5 weeks and it was one of the server's first night. All in all I think it was a huge success. I can't wait for the next one!

Speaking of next one, we will be at Buffalo Wild Wings in Keller on March 14. That's on a monday - a week from tomorrow. If you'd like a coupon, just let me know and I'll email it to you. BWW is a little different from Napoli's in that you have to have a coupon stating you are there for Lilly, and they only give 10% of food sales, not total sales. Still hoping to get another bill paid off with what we raise.

The walk/run on the 19th is coming along and we have some fun stuff planned. We also just recently learned that there will be a benefit softball tournament on April 16th in Grapevine!

We are so very blessed to have so many people willing and wanting to help us. I have a lot of "thank yous" to write! : )

That's about all I have for tonight. Lilly is doing great, although her little teeth have been bothering her today. I think she's got another one about to poke through the skin. We go tomorrow to Dr. Nash to get her synagis shot (RSV vaccine) and to Dr. Hess on Wednesday for one last check-up before surgery. I will keep you updated on both of those visits.

Again, thank you all for your love, support, and prayers. Also, while you're praying for Lilly, if you could say a quick prayer for my cousin Tiffany, that would be great. She's going through some difficult times and could really use some thoughts and prayers for healing and understanding. Thanks a bunch!

We love you, Lilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment