The story of Lilly's heart.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

5k and Mrs. Lisa Hanna

The 5k was AWESOME! Such an unexpected huge success. Bethany, Emily, Lindsay, Amanda, and many others worked so hard to pull everything together. The DJ kept the crowd going and never missed a beat. I highly suggest him for any event you may have coming up. Jitterbug Jump House Rentals also did an awesome job!! And just to let everyone know - everything we had at the race was donated!! I cannot believe how many generous people there are out there! Thank you to everyone that came, and to every company that donated!

Lisa Hanna. She has such a huge heart! She put together a "kimono sewing" for Lilly. Lilly ended up with, I think, 20 kimonos! She will be the most stylish little baby in the cardiac ward! I cannot wait for her to wear each and every one of them. She got some from all over the united states, and even from Austria! I just can't even begin to say how grateful I am for each and every person that made some for my sweet baby girl. And the best part? I get to pay it forward and help out another little heart baby when Lilly is finished with them! : )

So blessed to have such wonderful people our my life!

We love you, Lilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment